Cadet 5F1250A 5' 1250 Watt 240V Electric Baseboard Heater with a Durable Steel Sheathed Element
- Pre-punched case at 1" intervals
- Rugged steel construction
- Thermostat mount on either end
- Read More...
Create a warm and comfortable living space with the Cadet 5F1250A 5' 1250 watt 240V electric baseboard heater. Its expert design is efficient and effective.
Great Heat Production
Enjoy the benefits of even heat distribution and effective coverage when you install the Cadet 5F1250A 5' 1250 watt 240V electric baseboard heater in your home. This choice warms up to 120 sq. ft. of space easily.
Flexible Thermostat Placement
The Cadet 5F1250A 5' 1250 watt 240V electric baseboard heater offers flexible thermostat placement. Use a wall thermostat or field mount thermostat to attach on either end of the heater.
Made out of durable steel, the Cadet 5F1250A 5' 1250 watt 240V electric baseboard heater will last and last. It's made for longevity, providing exceptional heating for years to come.
Featuring a powder coat finish, this Cadet 5F1250A 5' 1250 watt 240V electric baseboard heater will match any decor, and the powder coat finish smoothes the rough edges for safe use.
- Model: 5F1250A
- Product Type: 5' 1250 Watt 240V Electric Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.50" x W: 60.00" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 11.91 lbs.
- Product Color: Almond
- Application: Used to provide supplemental indoor heating
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 120 square feet
- Watts: 1250 watts
- Amps: 5.21 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Convection
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: Almond
- Construction: Steel
- Plug Type: 240 Volt
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Channel
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: Yes
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: No
- 1250 watts heats up to 120 sq. ft.
- Convection heating naturally circulates the air
- Designed to allow thermostat mounting on either end
- Great low maintenance way to stay warm
- Operates at a lower temperature for a cooler outer surface
- Provides even heat distribution for great room coverage