SteamFast SF-717 Compact Steam Iron
(click to enlarge)
- Comes Equipped with a Durable Non-Stick Sole Plate and Features Portability
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
At less than 1 pound, the SF-717 can be easily packed and taken to your next business seminar without having to worry about your hotel accommodations. You can also use it to quickly take away wrinkles from your blouses, dress shirts, khakis, and more.
No need to worry about converters when the SF-717 uses a dual voltage function for overseas travel. So if you are heading over to Japan or Europe for a business conference, you will not need to worry an extra hair over which plug to plug in this handy dandy iron!
Steam is a standard for most conventional irons, and can be used to also disinfect germs off of clothes as well as release wrinkles. This makes the SF-717 much more versatile as it can also reach into smaller pockets that traditional irons cannot.
Even if its only 1 pound in weight, the SF-717 delivers 6 full minutes of steam and can heat up in a matter of a minute. It also includes a manufacturer's warranty for your convenience and peace of mind.
- Model: SF-717
- UPC: 047171717009
- Product Type: Compact Steam Iron
- Product Dimensions: L: 5.20" x W: 2.99" x H: 3.07"
- Product Weight: 0.90 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Delivers the power to set crisp creases and remove wrinkles in a conveniently sized iron
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 408 watts
- Amps: 3 amps
- Certifications: ETL
- Type: Steam Press
- Surfaces: Fabric
- Water Purification System: No
- Removable Water Tank: No
- Indicator Light: Yes
- Steam Ready Time: 15 seconds
- Cord Wrap: Yes
- Includes: Measuring Cup
- Additional Accessories: Voltage selector and travel bag
- Also small enough to pack for traveling
- Compact and lightweight for easy storage
- Create professional, crisp creases with a simple swipe
- Features a durable non-stick sole plate
- Includes a steam function if needed
- Touch up garments away from home with this simple iron