Sunpentown SF-1283 12-Inch Box Fan
(click to enlarge)
- Features Comfort Handle and Remote Control
- Read More...
The Sunpentown SF-1283 12-inch box fan is just the cooling product you need to feel comfortable this summer season. The SF-1283 box fan features some of the most versatile features you'll encounter - a 360 degree rotational louver, 130 degree vertical tilting, a 7-hour timer, and shut-off function. Quiet and powerful, the Sf-1283 electric box fan is energy efficient and delivers sweet, cooling comfort directly to you!
Use the handy remote control to direct air flow without having to move, bend, or squat.
The SF-1283 features a conveniently located handle so that you can easily transport your Sunpentown electric box fan from room to room, without the worry of losing your grip.
The Sunpentown SF-1283 electric cooling fan has a 12-inch fan cage that can be vertically tilted up to 130 degrees! This means that you can adjust your comfort to angles most other fans just can't hit.
For a powerful fan with multi-directional versatility, the SF-1283 box fan by Sunpentown is one of the lightest fans you'll ever own - weighing under 8 pounds!
- Model: SF-1283
- Product Type: 12-Inch Box Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 7.00" x W: 16.00" x H: 18.00"
- Product Weight: 7.50 lbs.
- Product Color: White/Blue
- Application: Ideal for cooling and circulating the air in homes and offices
- Type: Electric
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Air Flow: 1659 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 12 inches
- Watts: 58 watts
- Oscillation: Yes
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Fan Style: Box
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Remote Control: Yes
- Control Type: LED
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: up to 7 hours
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: No
- 3 different fan speeds to choose from!
- Air delivery is quiet
- Energy efficient product
- Includes 7-hour timer with "off" function
- Multi-directional fan cage
- Remote control included
from Newfoundland, NJ