Bradley BTDIGTHERMO Digital Smoker Thermometer - Batteries Not Included
- Built-In Stand for Easy Viewing
- Lets You Select Roasting Preference
- Provides Accurate Temperatures
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Bradley BTDIGTHERMO Digital Smoker Thermometer
The Bradley BTDIGTHERMO Digital Smoker Thermometer makes it easy to roast or smoke your food to perfection. It lets you choose what type of meat you're working with - pork, veal, beef, lamb, chicken, or turkey - and how you'd like your meat cooked - rare, medium, or well-done. It takes all the guess work out of roasting and smoking food.
- Program for the Meat You're Cooking - Pork, Veal, Beef, Lamb, Chicken, or Turkey
- Program Your Cooking Preference - Rare, Medium, or Well-Done
- Lets You Check Food Temperature Without Opening the Door to Your Smoker
- Built-In Stand Makes it Easy to View the Temperature Display
Long Probe Lets You Check Cooking Temperature Without Losing Heat
The temperature Probe is connected to the thermometer by a long cord that lets you check the temperature of your food without ever opening the door to your smoker, so the heat stays trapped inside.
Built-In Stand for Easy Viewing
To make the digital display easier to see, it comes with a built-in stand that props up the display.
Runs on AA Batteries
The Bradley BTDIGTHERMO Digital Thermometer requires one AA battery in order to operate. Batteries are not included with your purchase.
- Model: BTDIGTHERMO
- UPC: 689796800126
- Product Type: Bradley BTDIGTHERMO Digital Smoker Thermometer - b
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.75" x W: 0.75" x H: 5.00"
- Product Weight: 0.35 lbs.
- Application: A digital thermometer that tracks the temperature of the meat you're cooking.
- Components: Thermometer & Temperature Probe
- Construction: Metal , Plastic
- Has a built in stand that makes it easy to view.
- Lets you check the temperature of your food without opening the door.
- Lets you select what type of meat you're working with.
- Lets you select your roasting preference: rare, medium, or well-done.
- Provides accurate cooking temperatures.
- Takes the guess work out of smoking & roasting.