Bio Flame SEK Bio-Ethanol Fireplace
- Q & A
Smokeless and Odorless Fuel
The Bio Flame SEK bio-ethanol fireplace uses bio-ethanol -- a fuel that has been processed and refined with clean additives to ensure that it remains a smokeless and odorless burning agent.
No Clean Up Required
The SEK bio-ethanol fireplace provides warmth without creating ash and soot, so no clean up is needed after operation.
Needs No Yearly Maintenance
The design of this bio-ethanol fireplace doesn't include gas lines or venting components, which eliminates the need for annual maintenance procedures.
Maximum Fuel Efficiency
This ethanol fuel fireplace has refined burner construction to achieve maximum fuel efficiency.
Heats Large Areas
The SEK is capable of heating an area of up to 600 square feet with a thermal output of 13,000 BTU.
- Model: SEK
- Product Type: SEK Bio-Ethanol Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.80" x W: 46.80" x H: 39.10"
- Product Weight: 77.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Designed to be a clean, safe, and environmentally friendly heating option that is ideal for apartments, houses, bars, restaurants, and offices
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Coverage Area: 600 square feet
- Heating Capacity: 13000 BTUs
- Room Size: 600 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Personal
- Usage: Indoor , Outdoor
- Mantel Width: 46.8 inches
- Product Finish: Black
- Product Construction: Stainless Steel , Glass
- Requires Venting: No
- Ethanol fuel is processed and refined with clean additives to ensure that it remains a smokeless and odorless burning agent
- Features ethanol fuel, which is predominantly derived from sugar cane, potatoes and beetroot, all of which are renewable resources
- No maintenance required as gas lines or venting components are excluded from the design
- Performs ash and soot-free, without the need for clean-up after use
- Provides a clean, safe and environmentally friendly heating option
- Refined burner construction achieves maximum fuel efficiency and has proven to last 60% longer than competitor burn times