Emer SE010005 Raffaello Turbo Upright Stick Vacuum Cleaner with Parquet Brush
- Cleans carpets, rugs, and hard floors
- Superior suction
- Weighs only 8 lbs. to make transport easy
- Read More...
The Emer SE010005 Raffaello turbo upright stick vacuum cleaner is lightweight and easy to use, making it an ideal accessory for any household.
The Emer SE010005 Raffaello turbo upright stick vacuum cleaner includes a 30 ft. reach for cleaning widespread areas. It's a convenient feature to make cleaning tasks quick and simple.
Low Watt Energy Draw
Using only 1100 watts of energy, the Emer Raffaello turbo upright stick vacuum cleaner is a cost effective appliance. Keep interior areas exceptionally clean at very little cost to you.
Featuring 1 single speed setting, an ergonomic design, and 2 floor attachments for versatility, the Emer SE010005 Raffaello turbo upright stick vacuum cleaner is simple to use. Change the attachment for the floor type and turn the brush roll on/off with the push of a button.
The Emer SE010005 Raffaello turbo upright stick vacuum cleaner has a hanging option for easy storage. Finding a place to put the floor cleaner is easy and because it's lightweight it hangs well. It's compact enough to fit in any linen closet.
- Model: SE010005
- UPC: 878699002120
- Product Type: Upright Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Product Color: Yellow
- Application: Used to clean carpets, rugs, and hard floor surfaces
- Warranty: 2 years
- Watts: 1100 watts
- Amps: 9 amps
- Surface Type: Carpet , Bare floors , Hardwood , Tile
- Dust Capacity: 2 quarts
- Dust Capture: Bagged
- Cord Length: 30 feet
- Belt Design: Requires belt
- Filter: Yes
- Dirt Sensor: Yes
- Tools Included: Turbo Tool
- Additional Accessories: Parquet floor nozzle and carpet/hard floor nozzle
- Cleans wood floors, areas, rugs, and carpets
- Double layered self-sealed dust bag traps particles
- Easy hold handle for quick maneuvering
- Micro filter captures 99% of airborne particles
- Parquet nozzle cleans delicate floors gently
- Turn the roller on/off for rugs and to keep fringe from catching in the vacuum