Dirt Devil SD40100 Featherlite Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Dirt Devil SD40100 Featherlite Cyclonic bagless canister vacuum is a complete cleaning machine with tools for bare floors, carpet, upholstery and furniture!
Enjoy total control of your cleaning routine with suction power control and four different attachment accessories to choose from.
An on-board tool caddy compliments the Dirt Devil SD40100 Featherlite Cyclonic bagless canister vacuum and holds an upholstery brush, floor nozzle, and 2-in-1 crevice tool.
There are no costly vacuum bag replacements with the Dirt Devil SD40100 canister vacuum since it boasts a bagless design which uses a flip-bottom dust cup instead.
The Dirt Devil SD40100 Featherlite Cyclonic bagless canister vacuum has great mobility for hassle-free movement around the home with an automatic cord release and rewind, large wheels, and carry handle.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: SD40100
- UPC: 046034898978
- Product Type: Featherlite Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.00" x W: 9.40" x H: 27.20"
- Product Weight: 15.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red
- Application: For household carpet and bare floors
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Surface Types: Carpet , Upholstery , Bare Floors , Hardwood , Tile , Furniture
- Dust Capture Type: Bagless
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Wheel Type: Large
- Includes Filter: Yes
- Filtration Type: Dust Filter
- Comes With: Floor Tool , Crevice Tool , On-Board Tool Storage , Telescopic Tool , Retractable Cord , Extension Wand
- Automatic cord rewind and release for user-friendly operation
- Bagless canister design eliminates the need for replacement vacuum bags
- Extension wand provides additional reach in high places
- Suction control provides versatility in your hands
- The carry handle and large wheels give you easy mobility around the home
- Tool caddy is on board for hassle-free selection of accessories