Sunpentown SD-65E 65 Pint Room Dehumidifier
- Featuring a Washable Air Filter for Cleaner Air and Casters for Easy Mobility
- Read More...
It can be harmful to both your health and your home to live in excess humidity. Easily control the moisture in your space with the Sunpentown SD-65E room dehumidifier. If you humidity gets too high it can cause you to have allergies and itchy skin and nasal passage ways. Also, your home can be compromised by mold growth and rotting wood. Take care of the problem before it's too late with the Sunpentown SD-65E dehumidifier.
Exact Humidity Control
Depending on your home's humidity level you can set the unit to your exact need. Choose between continuous dehumidifying or set it in increments of 5% from 35 to 80% humidity. There is a setting for your exact preference.
With the Sunpentown 65 pint dehumidifier you don't have to worry about the water bucket becoming too full. The full bucket indicator light and automatic shut off ensure that won't happen. Changing the bucket is easy too with a convenient carrying handle. Also, you have the option for continuous drainage with the drain hose hookup (hose not included).
Easy to Operate
This model features soft touch electronic controls that are easy to use. Casters so you can easily move the unit from room to room. And a washable air filter that is easy to clean and ensures the air you breathe is very clean.
Save Energy with Little Noise
Some more great things about the SD-65E dehumidifier is that it's very quiet and won't disturb you. It meets industry standards with a UL approval. Also, it uses the environmentally safe R410A chlorine-free refrigerant.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: SD-65E
- UPC: 876840004108
- Product Type: 65 Pint Room Dehumidifier
- Product Color: White
- Application: Great for quietly and efficiently dehumidfying your home protecting it from moisture damage
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 710 watts
- Amps: 6.7 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 58.5 dB
- Certifications: UL
- Dehumidification Capacity: 65 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Water Tank Size: 21 pints
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Refrigerant Type: R410A
- Operating Temperature: 41 - 95°F and 25% RH or above
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Drainage Options: Manual , Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Full Tank Alert: Yes
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Control Type: Electronic
- Enjoy air that not only has less moisture but it also cleaner with a washable air filter
- Features a soft touch electronic control panel so changing the settings is very easy
- It includes a drain hose connection option for continuous drainage (hose not included)
- Never worry about the bucket overflowing with a full bucket indicator and auto shut-off
- Option for continuous dehumidifying or 35-80% humidity settings (in 5% increments)
- Very efficient to save you money