Sunpentown SD-652Ti Mini Dehumidifier
- Features A UV Light and TiO2 Mesh Screen That Kills Bacteria In The Air
- Read More...
Is the high humidity in your home growing mold spores on your ceiling and walls, causing bacteria to spread across damp countertops, and germs to flourish on your kid's toothbrushes? Don't wait any longer for health problems to emerge, instead protect your family against the damaging effects of damp air with the Sunpentown SD-652Ti mini dehumidifier. This portable dehumidifier is just the right size to fit into small rooms and spaces, dehumidifying and creating ideal home air conditions.
The Sunpentown SD-652Ti portable dehumidifier features an automatic shut-off function that stops operation of the unit when the water tank is full. You won't have to worry about water overflowing and you'll save energy in the meantime.
Enjoy the sanitizing benefits of having a Titanium Oxide mesh filter in your Sunpentown SD-652Ti dehumidifier. The TiO2 mesh destroys microbes by oxidizing them when the humid air passes through the filter, thus dispensing fresh, clean air directly to you!
The SD-652Ti mini dehumidifier is an electronic humidifier that utilizes thermoelectric science by condensing water vapor via a cool surface heat pump. The end result is a whisper-quiet design with no mechanical compressor, so you enjoy the benefit of dehumidifying your home without distracting noise.
The Sunpentown SD-652Ti mini dehumidifier, designed with adapted technology used in hospital clean rooms, emits an ultraviolet light that acts as a safe, effective germicide against microorganisms thriving in the humid air. As moist air is sucked into the dehumidifier, the UV light inside disinfects it, and up to 99-percent of germs, viruses, and bacteria are killed.
- Model: SD-652Ti
- UPC: 876840003941
- Product Type: Mini Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.05" x W: 5.50" x H: 14.17"
- Product Weight: 4.85 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Ideal for dehumidifying small bedrooms, closets, bathrooms and more
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Dehumidification Capacity: 1.4 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Thermoelectric
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Water Tank Size: 4.6 pints
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Adjustable Humidistat: No
- Timer: No
- Drainage Options: Manual , Continuous
- Hose Connection: No
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Full Tank Alert: Yes
- Air Filter: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: Yes
- Air Purification System Type: UV light, Ti02 mesh
- Automatic Defrost: No
- Casters: No
- Control Type: Electronic
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- Convenient, portable size is perfect for taking with you while traveling
- No refrigerant is required in operations so unit is safe around small children
- Special design offers no vibrations or noise
- Special TiO2 mesh screen eliminates mold spores and bacteria
- Water tank is transparent so you can visibly see the water you've collected
- UV light works to effectively kill germs in your home air
Customers Also Viewed
from Kitchener, Ontario
from Chicago, IL