Sunpentown SD-652 Mini Dehumidifier
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Sunpentown SD-652 mini dehumidifier has an automatic cut-off function that shuts the machine down if the water tank is full or the tank is removed. 650 mL of moisture is removed from the environment every 24 hours at factory testing conditions of 86 degrees Fahrenheit and 80 percent relative humidity. The tank is transparent and can hold 2.2 liters of water.
Included on the SD-652 mini-dehumidifier are full water tank and power indicator lights. There is also an option for continuous drainage. The handle is recessed for easy transport. For your safety, this dehumidifier is UL listed.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: SD-652
- Product Type: Mini Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 5.50" x W: 8.05" x H: 14.70"
- Product Weight: 4.85 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Silver
- Application: Ideal for dehumidifying small bedrooms, closets and other areas
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Watts: 86 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Dehumidification Capacity: 1.4 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Thermoelectric
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Water Tank Size: 4.6 pints
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Adjustable Humidistat: No
- Timer: No
- Drainage Options: Manual , Continuous
- Hose Connection: No
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Full Tank Alert: Yes
- Air Filter: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Automatic Defrost: No
- Casters: No
- Control Type: Electronic
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- Can be continuously drained.
- Does not use a compressor or refrigerant.
- Has a full tank and power indicator light.
- If water tank is full or tank is removed, the dehumidifier automatically switches off.
- Operates very quietly.
- The handle is recessed for easy transport.
- The small size makes it convenient for nurseries, small bedrooms, closets, wardrobes, cupboards and under sinks.
from NE Florida
from Felton, CA
from Nanaimo, BC
from Ruffin, NC
from Bald Knob, AR
from Des Moines, IA
from Green Cove Springs, FL
from Red Bluff, CA
from Olympia, Wa