Sunpentown SC-887 6 Cup Rice Cooker and Steamer
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
A steamer lets you to cook and eat healthier by allowing foods to maintain their natural nutrients during the cooking process. Processes like boiling cause those valuable nutrients to be lost and you therefore miss out any nutrients you thought you were gaining.
100% Stainless Steel
The Sunpentown SC-887 cooker is made up entirely of 100% stainless steel and doesn't have any Teflon or other non-stick coatings. You don't have to worry about what those can do to your food and what you might be ingesting. Keep it simple with stainless steal for the safest cooking.
Automatic Shut-Off and Warm
This stainless steel cooker and steamer features innovative programming that automatically switches the Cook setting to Warm when the Warm function is on, as well as an automatic shut-off that eliminates wasted energy and heat.
The Sunpentown SC-877 helps you to conserve energy and will save up to 18% in energy cost!
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: SC-887
- UPC: 876840004351
- Product Type: 6 Cup Rice Cooker and Steamer
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.00" x W: 9.37" x H: 9.84"
- Product Weight: 5.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Ideal multi-functional steamer and cooker for vegetables, meats and rice
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 820 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Type: Electronic Steamer
- Control Type: Push Button
- Display Type: LED
- Volume: 1.3 quarts
- Number of Steam Trays: 1
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Automatic Shut Off: Yes
- Includes: Container Lid
- Additional Features: Automatic warm
- 100% stainless steel, no Teflon or other non-stick coatings
- Amount of added water determines cooking time
- Ideal for vegetables, rice, fish, poultry and much more
- One-button use is easy and uncomplicated
- Up to 18% savings in energy cost
- Steaming maintains nutrient value of foods for healthier cooking