Secure Air SA3510 Whole House UV-C Air Purifier
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Multi-Stage Filtration Technology
The Secure Air SA3510 features a multi-stage purification system including UVGI technology, dual electrostatic filtration, HEPA filtration, and Ti02. Patented scent vents also release a pleasant aroma throughout your home.
Easy-to-Use Control Panel
This whole house air purifier has an intuitive control panel that allows you to set airflow levels and program times.
The Secure Air SA3510 is incredibly economical to operate. It consumes little energy and each UV-C light bulb lasts anywhere from 1-2 years with regular use.
The Secure Air 3510 sterilizes and purifies over 800 cubic feet per hour.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: SA3510
- Product Type: UV-C Whole House Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.00" x W: 11.00" x H: 22.00"
- Product Weight: 14.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Silver
- Application: Removes contaminants in homes or areas up to 2,000 square feet
- Warranty: 1 year
- Coverage Area: 2000
- Filter Type: HEPA , Ionizer , UV
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Mold
- Watts: 22 watts
- Housing Material: Steel
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Activated Carbon Filter: No
- Ionizer: Yes
- UV Sterilization: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer: No
- Filter Life Indicator: Yes
- Pre-Filter: No
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
- Suitable for Medical Applications: No
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- Much more efficient than costly and clumsy central air ductwork kits
- Offers ten times the dose of UV-C light than the SA1200
- Patented scent vents provide a soft, subtle fragrance
- Safe to use around children and pets
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction is built to last
- Utilizes the same technology that's used in hospitals, clinics, water purification, and food processing centers