Secure Air 1200 UV-C Room Air Purifier with Reusable Filter
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Secure Air SA1200 has been proven effective against Strep, Influenza, E-Coli, Salmonella, Tuberculosis, Staph, and hundreds of other illnesses!
Built to Last
This room air purifier looks great and is incredibly durable. It features polycarbonate construction with titanium oxide coating.
Utilizes the Latest Air Purification Technologies
In addition to UV-C germ eliminating technology, the Secure Air 1200 also cleans your air using electrostatic filtration and activated carbon.
Stylish, Compact Design
The SA1200 by SecureAir is effective, attractive, and compact. This room air purifier is small enough to sit right on your desk, table, or countertop.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: SA1200
- Product Type: UV-C Room Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.50" x W: 9.50" x H: 5.00"
- Product Weight: 5.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver/Black
- Application: Removes viruses, bacteria, dust, pollen, and odors in up to 500 cubic feet per hour
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Coverage Area: 166
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , Ionizer , UV
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Smoke
- Watts: watts, 9 watts
- Housing Material: ABS Plastic
- UV Bulb Type: Germicidal UV-C
- Bulb Life: 8000 hrs
- HEPA Filter: No
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Ionizer: No
- Remote Control: No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer: No
- Filter Life Indicator: No
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- Certified by St. Vincent's Hospital and Harvard School of Public Health
- Features high quality poly carbonate construction
- Features sleek, attractive design that looks great in any room
- Not only cleans, but actually sterilizes your indoor air
- Proven against Strep, Influenza, E.Coli, Salmonella, Tuberculosis, Staph, and more
- Utilizes advanced UV-C, activated carbon, and electrostatic technologies