Clover S54 2-Pack of Replacement Filters for the D1K Point of Use Water Cooler
- Easy installation - simply remove the old filter and replace
- Filters lead, fibers, cysts, and other microscopic particles
- The quality solution to better tasting water!
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Keep your D1K point of use water cooler in great shape with the Clover S54 2-pack of replacement filters. It filters even the toughest water contaminants!
The Clover S54 2-pack of replacement filters reduce and remove 99.9% of all particles 1/2 micron and larger in size. Control the presence of lead, bacterial cysts, sulfides, iron, manganese, dirt, chlorine, plus odors and bad taste.
It takes only a couple of minutes to swap your old filter for a new one. This Clover replacement filter is as easy to install as changing a light bulb.
For the D1K System
This Clover S54 2-pack of replacement filters accompanies the Clover D1K point of use water filtering system. It filters tap water for a better and healthier tasting water experience.
Keep your Clover D1K POU water dispenser in excellent operating condition with the Clover S54 2-pack of replacement filters. Enjoy better tasting water for as long as you own the unit, and change the filter as needed.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: A100
- Product Type: 2-Pack of Replacement Filters for the D1K Point of
- Application: Use with the Clover D1K counter top hot & cold home & office direct line water cooler to filter impurities from tap water.
- Certifications: NSF , ANSI
- Product Type: Filter
- Product Quantity: 2
- Product Life: 750 gallons
- Compatible Models: For the Clover D1K counter top hot & cold direct line water cooler
- Filters 99.9% of all particles 1/2 micron and larger
- Installs in minutes
- Low cost solution and provides a better tasting water
- Polishes water to premium quality
- Reduces or removes chlorine, bacterial cysts, mold and algae
- Used with the D1K POU water cooler enjoy 40 times greater filtration than any other unit