- Q & A
The Amba S-2325 Sirio 25 inch electric towel holder heats towels and bathrobes quickly and evenly. It also operates as a space heater, keeping your bathroom warm and preventing the growth of mold and mildew. The S-2325 Sirio 25 inch electric towel holder features a newly patented Italian system that doesn't use liquid and has expert craftsmanship.
Optional Towel Bars
The Amba S-2325 Sirio 25 inch electric towel holder features a novel design and vertical bars. You can also add numerous towel bars if desired.
The S-2325 Sirio 25 inch electric towel holder is constructed of 100% high quality stainless steel to ensure long lasting operation.
This electric towel holder installs vertically and horizontally because it features a flexible design.
Built-In On and Off Switch
The Amba S-2325 Sirio features easy operation because it has a built-in on and off switch.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: S2325
- Product Type: Sirio 25 Inch Electric Towel Holder
- Product Dimensions: L: 3.25" x W: 23.00" x H: 25.00"
- Product Weight: 35.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Ideal for keeping towels and bathrobes warm and dry
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 148 watts
- Amps: 1.3 amps
- Certifications: ETL
- Style: Built-in
- Usage: Pools , Saunas , Spas , Home bathrooms , Kitchens , Mudrooms , Boats
- Number of Towel Bars: 12
- Average Temperature Range: 131-167 ° F
- BTUs: 505
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Installation Required: No
- Control Type: Switch
- Additional Features: Built-in thermostat
- Consumes minimal electricity and designed to operate continuously
- Features a safe surface temperature of no more than 158 degrees Fahrenheit
- For all around warmth, the vertical and horizontal bars heat up
- If the unit exceeds 242 degrees Fahrenheit, the unit will automatically cut out
- Less likely to corrode or rust because its constructed of 304 stainless steel
- Has a built-in thermostat and internal thermal cutout to meet stringent European safety standards