- Q & A
Clear out hot spots at your facility and keep fresh air moving with the Dayton RWB5 30 inch air circulator which features Dayton-quality construction. This fan really gets things stirred up because of its power, quality, and usefulness. Purchase one today for its:
At 115 volts and its permanently split capacitor, the RWB5 runs at 1/5 horse power and 60 hertz. It also has two speed settings and can run at a CFM of 4650 on low and 7250 on high.
The RWB5 comes in a simple, clean black powdercoat finish. The wire guards that enclose the fan blades are compliant with OSHA standards 1910.212. It also connects to a standard, grounded outlet (NEMA 5-15P plug configuration) with a 9', 3 conductor type cord.
The RWB5 can be used in large rooms and can be felt up to 60' away. Its powerful force can be used for air circulation in clean, dry environments. It also has low sound levels for commercial applications.
The RWB5 can adjust to different heights for your cooling convenience. You can choose to adjust its height from 61" to 80", which makes it a very tall fan in comparison to other fans suited to office use.
- Model: RWB5
- Product Type: Pedestal Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 26.00" x W: 33.00" x H: 86.00"
- Product Weight: 76.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for commercial applications or any clean dry area in need of cooling or ventilation
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 7250 CFM
- Diameter: 30 inches
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Oscillation: No
- Watts: 550 watts
- Amps: 2.6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: OSHA , UL
- Fan Style: Pedestal
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Number of Speeds: 2
- RPM: 1100
- Motor Type: Permanently split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Adjustable output with dual speeds to maximize comfort
- Clears out sluggish, warm air and keeps working areas cooler
- Economical to use, runs off of 550 watts or less
- Improves air circulation in a building - evens out hot and cold spots
- Powdercoat finish retains its integrity by resisting corrosion