Honeywell RTH221B1000 Basic Programmable Thermostat
- Easy-to-Use -- Basic Operation Keeps Programming Easy
- Read More...
The Honeywell RTH221B1000 programmable thermostat features one program that runs for the entire week (4 periods per day).
The RTH221B1000 digital thermostat can be programmed to save up to 33% on annual heating and cooling costs.
This programmable thermostat features basic operation that keeps programming easy.
Built-In Compressor Protection
This thermostat helps prevent damage to the compressor of your air conditioning system because it forces the compressor to wait 5 minutes before restarting.
Most settings on the RTH221B1000 are stored in non-volatile (permanent) memory. Only the clock must be set if the thermostat was without batteries.
- Model: RTH221B1000
- UPC: 085267311779
- Product Type: Basic Programmable Thermostat
- Product Dimensions: L: 6.50" x W: 2.50" x H: 9.00"
- Product Weight: 0.90 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for controlling heating and cooling systems
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Electric Heat & Cooling
- Voltage Type: Low Voltage
- Programmable: Yes
- Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Display: Yes
- Backlit Digital Display: Yes
- Temperature Displayed: Current & Setpoint
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: No
- Program Type: 7 Day
- Operating Humidity Range: 90 % RH
- Mounting: Vertical
- Power Method: Battery
- Fan Switch Positions: On-Auto
- System Switch Positions: Cool-Off-Heat
- Cooling Temperature Range (F): 99 ° F
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 90
- Cooling Temperature Range (C): 37 ° C
- Heating Temperature Range (C): 32 ° C
- Accuracy: +/- 1 ° F
- Wireless: No
- Can be programmed to save up to 33% on annual heating and cooling costs
- Displays the ambient and setpoint temperature for your convenience and comfort
- Features basic operation that keeps programming easy
- Features one program that runs for the entire week (4 periods per day)
- Works with heating and cooling systems but does not work with heat pump systems or electric baseboard heat
- Features a sleek, one-piece design that complements your home