Honeywell RTH111B1001 Basic Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat
- Features a Large, Easy to Read Display and a Slim, Compact Design
- Read More...
Easy Access Battery Compartment
The Honeywell RTH111B1001 basic digital non-programmable thermostat includes a removable battery holder for fast, easy replacement.
Large, Easy-to-Read Display
The RTH111B1001 non-programmable thermostat comes with a large, clear, display that is easy to read.
Built-In Compressor Protection
This digital thermostat helps prevent damage to the compressor in your air conditioning with built-in compressor protection.
The RTH111B1001 features settings that are stored in a non-volatile (permanent) memory and are thus saved when the thermostat is without batteries.
- Model: RTH111B1001
- UPC: 085267311786
- Product Type: Basic Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat
- Product Dimensions: L: 6.50" x W: 2.50" x H: 9.00"
- Product Weight: 0.50 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal thermostat for monitoring and controlling air within 1 degree
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Gas Furnace , Electric Heat & Cooling , Heat Pump
- Voltage Type: Low Voltage
- Programmable: No
- Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Display: Yes
- Backlit Digital Display: Yes
- Temperature Displayed: Current & Setpoint
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: No
- Single Stage: Yes
- Program Type: Non -Programmable
- Operating Humidity Range: 90 % RH
- Mounting: Vertical
- Automatic Service Reminders: Yes
- Power Method: Battery
- Fan Switch Positions: On-Auto
- System Switch Positions: Cool-Off-Heat
- Cooling Temperature Range (F): 99 ° F
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 90
- Cooling Temperature Range (C): 37 ° C
- Heating Temperature Range (C): 32 ° C
- Automatic Compressor Short Cycle Protection: Yes
- Wireless: Yes
- Comes with a removable battery holder for fast, easy replacement
- Features a large, clear, display that is easy to read
- Features a slim, compact design
- Includes precise temperature control to within 1 degree
- Warns you when the battery needs to be replaced
- Designed for use with central gas, oil and electric furnaces, 750 millivolt heating, central AC and single stage heat pumps