Brasilia RR55OD Rossi On Demand Flat Burr Coffee Grinder
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Brasilia RR55OD Rossi on demand flat burr coffee grinder grinds the beans only when required, providing freshly ground coffee for every cup. It features a micrometric adjusting device so that you can choose the coarseness or fineness of the coffee grounds. The RR55OD Rossi on demand flat burr coffee grinder instantaneously measures, grinds and dispenses at the touch of a button.
Single and Double Dose Buttons
The Brasilia RR55OD Rossi on demand flat burr coffee grinder dispenses either a single 7 g doses or a double 14 g dose at the touch of a button.
Variable Grinding Time Settings
The RR55OD Rossi on demand flat burr coffee grinder features variable grinding time settings so that dosing quantities can be changed if required.
This coffee grinder has a noise level of only 69 dB which makes it one of the quietest coffee grinders on the market.
Flat Burr Grinder
The RR55OD Rossi crushes the beans between 1 spinning and 1 stationary, semi-concave disk. The disk spins more slowly than a blade grinder, which generates less friction and creates a much more consistent grind.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: RR55OD
- Product Type: Rossi On Demand Flat Burr Coffee Grinder
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.20" x W: 7.50" x H: 24.10"
- Product Weight: 27.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver / Black
- Application: Designed to produce ground coffee for resale
- Type: Flat Burr
- Timer: No
- Hopper Capacity: 2.6 pounds
- Number of Hoppers: 1
- Pulse Control: No
- Variable Grind Settings: Yes
- Automatic Shutoff: No
- Removable Hopper: No
- Commercial Use: Yes
- At the touch of a button, coffee is instantaneously measured, ground and dispensed
- Choose how coarse or fine the beans are ground with a micrometric adjusting device
- Dosing quantities can be changed if desired because the RR55OD Rossi has variable grinding time settings
- Features single and double dose buttons
- One of the quietest coffee grinders on the market -- only a 69 dB noise level
- Provides freshly ground coffee for every cup because the beans are only ground when required