Royal Teak Collection Classic Sun Bed SNBL
- Added Wheels Support Ease Of Movement
- Chair's Back And Legs Angle In Up To 5 Different Ways
- Collapsible Drink Tray On Side Of Unit
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Royal Teak Collection Classic Sun Bed SNBL
The Royal Teak Collection Classic Sun Bed SNBL is a well-designed, comfortable, strong, and highly versatile outdoor lounge chair providing a lot of of user customization options for the optimal seating experience. This chair is manufactured from premium 100% Teak wood which comes from sustainably-controlled, dependable, and government regulated lumber yards in Indonesia and South Eastern Asia. The Teak wood used in this chair was aged for at least 45 years, and thus the wood comprising the chair is a fairly dense hardwood. This compositional featuring also displays a wood that has a high level of oils contained within it. Wood with such a high oil concentration means that you will no longer have to waste time cleaning, maintaining, or polishing this chair, because it maintains its own appearance. Teak Wood's natural oils protect the wood of the chair from outdoor danger as well as provide a nice, all natural glow without requiring chemicals to enhance the look or feel of the chair. The Royal Teak Collection Classic Sun Bed SNBL's also have wheels jointed to the back of the chair to provide mobility, a flat option setting for tanning, commercial grade strength, meaning that these chairs will never break, chip, or splinter no matter how much traffic they face, and even a secret drink tray stashed on the side of the unit!
Elegant customization meets sturdy design
The Royal Teak Collection Classic Sun Bed SNBL is designed for both an enduring lifespan, but also added portability so you can enjoy your chair while lounging almost anywhere. The Royal Teak Collection Classic Sun Bed SNBL's components are all machine manufactured and then kiln-dried which means that its arms, legs, seat, and joints are all already rigid when in place, but to further harden this chair, the designers coupled all the mortise and tenon joints with brass and stainless steel joinery to make a strong lounge chair even tougher. The result is a chair that will always stay strong over time, and will still feel comfortable to relax in, no matter how many times you've lounged before. The Royal Teak Collection Classic Sun Bed SNBL was also designed with built on arm rests, five different available reclining settings for the back, 4 different recline/incline settings for the legs, as well as a lay flat option for those individuals that perhaps want take a nap while basking in the glistening glow of the sun. All these features make this chair an elegant, tough, and versatile addition to your outdoor furniture collection.
45 year old Teak wood provides an insurmountable shield of protection
All Royal Teak Collection Classic Sun Bed SNBL's are designed and constructed from Teak trees aged at least 45 years. These sustainably cultivated trees come from lumber yards in Indonesia and South Eastern Asia. While Teak wood itself is already a very dense kind of lumber, its old age not only bolsters the density feature of this chair, but it also supports an internally high concentration of Teak wood oil within the wood. This hefty amount of oil is why Teak wood is highly desired when creating furniture such as the Royal Teak Collection Classic Sun Bed SNBL: the Teak wood displays an overall superior condition and, it also has added abilities to protect itself against bad weather conditions provided to it from its internal oils. So, when you add together the high density of Teak wood along with its undeniably useful and protective internal oil, the result is a well-constructed, highly durable chair, because it already has the ability to protect itself against water damage, rot from fungus, or just rain and bad weather while still remaining dazzling, without you having to the use harsh chemicals. In addition, Teak tree oil provides this chair with the added bonus of being resistant to insects like spiders, termites, and pesky mosquitoes.
Special Features Include
- A naturally grown finish that protects against pests
- Compositional features include machine cut legs, back, and seating for precision joinery
- Robust brass and stainless steel connections to mortise and tenon joints allow for 5 different angles of seating as well as 4 different levels of leg elevation
- Collapsible drink tray folds in flush on the side of the unit
- Durable materials providing life-long endurance
- Unit can be collapsed and is completely portable with built on wheels to support movement
While the Royal Teak Collection Classic Sun Bed SNBL was designed primarily with domestic outdoor use in mind, it's one of those pieces of furniture that is so durable and customizable, it could easily be used at a hotel or a spa. The Royal Teak Collection Classic Sun Bed SNBL's 5 different angle settings for the back and its 4 different angle settings for the legs along with built-in wheels for mobility and a personal drink tray make this lounge chair a special addition to any furniture set you might have.
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: SNBL
- Product Type: Sun Bed
- Product Dimensions: L: 79.00" x W: 24.50" x H: 19.41"
- Product Weight: 50.00 lbs.
- Application: A commercial grade lounge chair with a hidden drink tray for lounging by the pool or in the spa
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Furniture Use: Outdoor
- Furniture Type: Chaise Lounge
- Furniture Set: No
- Finish: Natural Finish
- Construction: Wood
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- UV Protected: Yes
- Chair can be folded, and built on wheels support movement
- Collapsible drink tray on the side
- Hefty brass and stainless steel hardware support mortise and tenon joints support 20 different seating settings
- Teak wood oil coats chair supporting a natural defense against pests
- Unit features machine cut legs, back, and seating for tough, precision joinery
- Wood materials provide life-long durability