Dimplex ROT-BPC-2007 PowerChef Rotisserie
- There are No Flare-Ups When Cooking with a Rotisserie -- Produces Perfectly Cooked Meats
- Read More...
The Dimplex ROT-BPC-2007 rotisserie is easy to use with the BPC electric grill. Simply flip the dual element up to convert to a rotisserie element.
Perfectly Cooked Meats
With the ROT-BPC-2007 rotisserie, there are no flare-ups, which means perfectly cooked meats. Rotisserie cooking is simple, practically foolproof and easily accessible no matter what the user's level of cooking expertise.
Perfect for Balconies
This rotisserie is used with an electric grill that is perfect for apartment and condo balconies.
No Gas Required
The ROT-BPC-2007 is designed for use with the BPC-2007 electric grill, which plugs into a standard 120 V power outlet instead of using gas for power.
- Model: ROT-BPC-2007
- UPC: 781052052154
- Product Type: PowerChef Rotisserie
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.55" x W: 22.00" x H: 2.55"
- Product Weight: 3.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Produces exceptionally moist and succulent meats, poultry, and fish with rotisserie cooking
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Components: Bracket and motor
- Construction: Metal
- Compatible With: Dimplex BPC-2007 electric grill
- Allows rotisserie cooking, which produces exceptionally moist and succulent meats, poultry and fish
- Comes complete with a bracket and motor
- Rotisserie cooking is simple, practically foolproof and easily accessible no matter what the user's level of cooking expertise
- Simply flip the dual element up to convert to a rotisserie element
- There are no flare-ups, which means perfectly cooked meats
- Works with the BPC-2007 PowerChef electric grill