Roomaid Roomaid-Mini-G Green ??Air Purifier With Formaldezorb VOC
- Captures harmful airborne particles
- Provides powerful and effective air cleaning
- Unique green finish to add style to any room
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Even the cleanest homes contain dust, pet dander, pollen, and dust mites. If you have chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder or COPD then an air purifier can make difficult breathing a little bit easier. Although it is nearly impossible to remove all particles, this Roomaid mini covers up to 130 ft. at 2 exchanges per hour, making it an effective resource for allergy and asthma sufferers.
A portable air cleaner can't cure you of your illness indefinitely, but using one may provide the comfort you need for easier breathing. Because this unit cleans small to mid-size rooms, it's ideal for a bedroom, a small office, a baby's room, hotel room, and any other area confined area.
- What do HEPA filters do? HEPA filters work by forcing air through a ultra fine mesh that traps particles like pollen, pet dander, dust mites, and tobacco smoke. The activated carbon and pre-filtering system works with the HEPA filter to capture large particles and potentially harmful odors.
- What is off-gassing? Off-gassing or polluted air by-passing can occur when trapped particles are re-released into the air through a poorly designed entrapment system. This unit includes a rubber gasket that truly seals in all the particles absorbed. Tested to be effective and extremely reliable, this unit is guaranteed not to release impurities back into the air.
- What are VOCs? VOCs are volatile organic compounds released by carpet, rugs, paint, and other common household items that give off a particular odor. These odors can be harmful to the average person, but especially hard on anyone with allergies or asthma. That's why it's suggested that you air out your home thoroughly or use an air purifier after you paint, stain furniture, or install new carpet.
This air purifier is recommended for:
- Allergy and asthma sufferers
- General home and office cleaning
- Filtering allergens and dust
- Removal of VOCs and specific chemicals
- Mold and plant spores
- House dust mites and debris
- Pet dander and dust
- Asbestos dust, odors, smoke, and household chemicals
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: Roomaid-Mini-G
- Product Type: Roomaid Air Purifier With Formaldezorb VOC
- Product Color: Green
- Application: Improves indoor air quality and helps control allergens
- Warranty: 5 years
- Coverage Area: 130
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEPA , Pre-Filter
- Air Flow: 40 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Chemicals , Gases , Mold , Pet Dander , Smoke , VOCs , Dust , Pollen
- Watts: 4.5 watts
- Amps: 0.05 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 47 dB
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- All filters are included and installed for immediate use
- Basic maintenance with easy to replace filters
- Controls pet dander, house mites, and more
- Great for general everyday home and office use
- Helps reduce respiratory stress
- No installation required for use!