Bio Flame Rogue Bio-Ethanol Fireplace
- Features a Refined Burner Construction to Achieve Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Ideal for Different Environments
The Bio Flame Rogue bio-ethanol fireplace is perfect for a variety of places such as apartments, houses, bars, restaurants and offices.
Fuelled with Bio-Ethanol
The Rogue bio-ethanol fireplace is fueled by bio-ethanol. Bio-ethanol is derived from renewable sources such as sugar cane, potatoes and beetroot and is further processed and refined with clean additives to ensure that it remains a smokeless and odorless burning agent.
This bio-ethanol fireplace takes less than 30 minutes to install because it arrives almost completely assembled and doesn't require ventilation or special preparation.
Refined Burner Construction
To achieve maximum fuel efficiency, features refined burner construction. It has even proved to last 60% longer than competitors' burn times in many cases.
The Rogue operates with efficiency and ease. It includes an easy-to-use, detailed instruction manual so that you can start enjoying your ethanol fireplace as soon as possible.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: Rogue
- Product Type: Bio-Ethanol Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.00" x W: 36.00" x H: 27.50"
- Product Weight: 50.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Ideal for use in restaurants, bars and homes
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Fuel Type: Gel
- Coverage Area: 600 square feet
- Heating Capacity: 13000 BTUs
- Room Size: 600 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Personal
- Usage: Indoor
- Mantel Width: 23.6 inches
- Product Finish: White , Black
- Product Construction: Stainless Steel
- Requires Venting: No
- Achieves fuel efficiency at maximum levels with a refined burner construction
- Cleaning up ash and soot after operation isn't necessary because this bio-ethanol fireplace doesn't produce any
- Easy to install -- no chimneys, venting, flutes or other permanent or expensive connections are required
- Fuelled by ethanol, which is predominantly derived from renewable resources such as sugar cane, potatoes and beetroot
- No yearly maintenance required -- gas lines and venting components haven't been included in the design
- Provides a clean, safe and environmentally friendly way to enjoy cozy heat in a variety of places