Cadet RMC162W Register Plus 240V 1600 Watt Wall Heater
- Features a Powder Coat Paint System and One Piece Metal Grille
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Cadet RMC162W Register Plus 240V 1600 watt wall heater produces heat while the fan forces heat into the room very quickly. It operates more quietly than a typical refrigerator. The RMC162W Register Plus 240V 1600 watt wall heater features a typical lifespan of 8-12 years.
The Cadet RMC162W Register Plus 240V 1600 watt wall heater features a high temperature manual reset that turns the heater off if normal operating temperatures are exceeded.
Powder Coat Paint Process
The RMC162W Register Plus 240V 1600 watt wall heater uses a powder coat paint system that is electrostatically applied and baked on the surface.
Large Squirrel Cage Blower
This wall heater has a large squirrel cage blower that quietly provides increased airflow allowing for lower surface and air-at-surface temperatures.
Impedance Protected Motor
The Cadet RMC162W Register Plus is driven by an impedance protected motor with permanently lubricated, vibration isolated, dust sealed bearings.
- Model: RMC162W
- Product Type: Register Plus 240V 1600 Watt Wall Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.00" x W: 12.75" x H: 6.00"
- Product Weight: 8.50 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal wall heater that provides heat without taking up floor space
- Type: Wall
- Warranty: 5 year extended warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 275 square feet
- Watts: 1600 watts
- Amps: 6.67 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Blower Type: Tangential cylindrical blower
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Motor Type: Permanently lubricated, vibration isolated, dust sealed bearings
- A commercial grade steel element heats rooms quickly and safely
- If kept in good condition, the life of a typical in-wall heater is 8-12 years
- Includes mounting legs that minimize measuring time and a quick-to-install wall can
- Quietly provides increased airflow with a large squirrel cage blower
- Removes sharp metal edges with a powder coat paint process
- Prevent overheating with high temperature manual reset
- Cadet Electric Wall Heater Installation Video:
from Rochester, NY, USA
from Salem, OR, USA