Cadet RMC151W-BL Scratch & Dent Register Plus 120V 1500 Watt Wall Heater
- 120V 1500 Watt
- Heats Up to 150 Sq. Ft.
- Register Plus Wall Heater
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but have been returned and will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
Cadet RMC151W-BL Scratch & Dent Register plus 120V 1500 Watt Wall Heater
Do you need a powerful heater that can provide outstanding warmth to any room in your home with fan forced heating that is effective and efficient If so, the Cadet RMC151W-BL Register Plus 120V 1500 Watt Wall Heater can meet your heating demands with ease. You are sure to love the large squirrel cage blower which provides exceptional air flow to effectively provide even heating throughout any space. Best yet, it looks like a central register vent and blends into your existing d??cor with ease.
Complete Heating System
While the Cadet RMC151W-BL Register Plus 120V 1500 Watt Wall Heater will simply look like a standard heating register it will include all of the components needed to supply powerful fan forced heating on demand in any room in your home. If you want a compact easy to install unit that can disguise itself as a heating register then you are going to love the Cadet RMC151W-BL Register Plus 120V 1500 Watt Wall Heater.
Special Features of the Cadet RMC151W-BL Register plus 120V 1500 Watt Wall Heater
- Commercial Grade Heating Element
- Adjustable Heating Levels
- Fan Forced Operation
- Quiet Operation
- Pre-Cut Knockouts
Easy to Install
This top of the line enclosed heating unit is a best seller with those who want an adjustable heating unit that doesn't require any floor space. This easy to install unit only requires a single screw to be used to attach the heating element to the blower and the wall can; that is all there is to it. Within minutes you can enjoy powerful heating from the Cadet RMC151W-BL Register Plus 120V 1500 Watt Wall Heater.
Lubricated Enclosed Motor
The Cadet RMC151W-BL Register Plus 120V 1500 Watt Wall Heater offers little to no maintenance thanks to the permanently lubricated motor that this powerful contained heater features. This impressive motor is fully enclosed, permanently lubricated and isolates vibrations while sealing out dust from the bearings to ensure longevity of this powerful fan forced heating motor.
This powerful heater will provide you with many years of powerful heating and is a great investment for those who need a long term heating solution. The Cadet RMC151W-BL Register Plus 120V 1500 Watt Wall Heater lasts on average about 10 years. This is a great heater for a great price that is built to last.
- Model: RMC151W-BL
- UPC: 027418633156
- Product Type: Scratch and Dent Register Plus Wall Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.00" x W: 12.75" x H: 6.00"
- Product Weight: 8.50 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Indoor heating
- Warranty: 90 days
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Thermal Cut-Out: No
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Blower Type: Tangential cylindrical blower
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Motor Type: Permanently lubricated
- The Cadet RMC151W 1500 Watt Wall Heater has a durable powder coted finish
- The Cadet RMC151W Register plus Wall Heater offers low surface temperatures for safety
- The Cadet RMC151W Register Wall Heater has a manual reset to prevent overheating
- The large squirrel cage blower mode ensures quiet operation
- This heater is durable and well properly cared for will last about 10 years
- This powerful built in heater saves space and has no sharp edges
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?