Russell Hobbs RH13552 1.7 Liter Electric Hot Water Kettle with 1200 Watt Heating Element
- Includes a Drip-Resistant Pour Spout to Prevent Spills and a Removable Filter that Captures Water Impurities
- Read More...
Powerful Heating Element
The Russell Hobbs RH13552 1.7 liter electric hot water kettle comes with a 1200-watt concealed heating element that heats water quickly and efficiently.
The RH13552 1.7 liter electric hot water kettle allows graceful serving because it has no cord to trip you up.
360 Degree Swivel Base
This electric hot water kettle can be placed on its 360 degree swivel base from any angle.
Drip-Resistant Pour Spout with Removable Filter
The drip-resistant pour spout comes with a removable filter that captures impurities in the water.
One-Touch On/Off Switch and Power Indicator Light
The Russell Hobbs RH13552 features a one-touch on/off switch for easy operation and a power indicator light to prevent burns.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: RH13552
- UPC: 082846036214
- Product Type: 1.7 Liter Electric Hot Water Kettle
- Product Dimensions: L: 7.20" x W: 7.80" x H: 10.00"
- Product Weight: 2.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Quickly boils water so you can make tea, cocoa and other treats requiring hot water
- Warranty: , 1 year warranty
- Watts: , 1200 watts
- Type: Cordless Kettle
- Capacity in Cups: 7.12 cups
- Automatic Shutoff: No
- Water Level Indicator: No
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Digital Temperature Readout: No
- Keep Warm Function: No
- Features a powerful 1200 watt concealed heating element
- Includes a one-touch on/off switch that makes operation effortless
- Quickly boils a little less than 2 liters of water for tea and hot cocoa making
- The cord is conveniently stored below the base
- The handle and lid knob stay cool-to-touch, preventing burns
- The pour spout is drip-resistant and comes with a removable filter that traps impurities in the water