- Q & A
Organizations such as the CDC have endorsed the use of HEPA filtration in government buildings such as post offices, and hospital and health facilities routinely use medical-grade air purifiers to ensure pathogen-free air for both patients and healthcare workers. However, with so many different types of air purifiers on the market, consumers may find choosing one a difficult task. Luckily, Airpura Industries have created a superior air purification product that will bring the health benefits of clean air to you. The R600 (Black) All-Purpose air purifier uses a powerful 560 CFM impeller to draw air through an 18lb carbon bed which removes odors, gases, VOCs, and 60% of its own weight in chemicals; and a True HEPA filter to remove 99.97% of particulates as small as 0.3 microns.
The R600 uses Airpura's SPEC-A Design which allows for Simplified, Powerful, Effective, and Cleanest Air. Because the air flows directly over the R600's (Black) filters to the exterior, this allows for lower air turbulence and noise reduction. Unlike other air purifiers which blow clean over the motor and recontaminate it, the Airpura R600's motor and electric parts are situated away from the airflow. Variable speed controls allow you to set the unit at near-silent operation, or at optimum CFM for heavy indoor pollution levels, and two micro-suppress filters control bacteria and viruses around the carbon bed.
In addition, because the R600 (Black) uses powder coat steel mesh housing and felt gaskets, no plastic vapors or off-gassing occurs, making it the perfect choice for those suffering from allergies, asthma, multiple chemical sensitivity, or sensitive lungs. A unique pressure seal ensures that allow impurities pass through the filters, and this prevents pollutants from passing through.
Nevertheless, one of the most important features of the R600 is the fact that it is environmentally sound. Almost 93% of the Airpura R600 (Black) is recyclable, and its refillable carbon canisters are all metal and built with galvanized steel to avoid corrosion. These design considerations help reduce environmental waste and operating costs.
Feel the difference breathing clean air makes to your health with the Airpura R600 (Black).
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: R600-BLK
- Product Type: Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.00" x W: 15.00" x H: 23.00"
- Product Weight: 45.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Purifies the air in rooms and areas up to 2,000 square feet
- Warranty: 5 years for parts; 10 years for labor
- Coverage Area: 2000
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEPA , Pre-Filter
- Air Flow: 560 CFM
- Voltage: 220 volts
- Pollutants Filtered: Chemicals , Gases , Mold , Pet Dander , Smoke
- Watts: 120 watts
- Noise Level: 62.3 dB, 62.3 db
- Housing Material: Steel
- HEPA Filter Size: 40 square feet
- Average HEPA Filter Life: 5 years
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Average Carbon Filter Life: 2 years
- Ionizer: No
- UV Sterilization: No
- Remote Control: No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer: No
- Filter Life Indicator: No
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Reusable Pre-Filter: Yes
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
- Suitable for Medical Applications: No
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- 18 pound carbon bed eliminates odors, gases, and chemicals
- All metal housing prevents no off-gassing
- Cleanable pre-filter
- Cleans up to 2000 square feet
- True HEPA filter eliminates 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns or larger