Manitowoc QM30 Under Counter Ice Maker
- Q & A
The air filter in the Manitowoc QM30 under counter ice maker is removable. It slides out easily to be cleaned in the dishwasher.
AlphaSan cleaning technology keeps internal components clean, so the Manitowoc QM30 under counter ice maker doesn't need to be cleaned as frequently.
The Manitowoc QM30 under counter ice maker uses CFC-free R-134A refrigerant.
Ice bin is uses environmentally friendly foam to insulate. The foam is CFC-free and helps prevent the ice from melting.
- Model: QM30
- Product Type: Under Counter Ice Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 22.34" x W: 19.69" x H: 36.00"
- Product Weight: 109.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Makes ice for restaurants, bars, and more
- Warranty: , 5 years parts and labor on evaporator, 5 years parts and 3 years labor on ice machine compressor, 3 year parts and labor on all other ice machine, dispenser and storage bin components
- Voltage: volts, 115 volts
- Frequency: Hz, 60 Hz
- Certifications: AHRI , CE , NSF , UL , UL , AHRI , CE , NSF
- Daily Ice Making Capacity: 60 pounds
- Ice Shape: Cubed
- Number of Ice Sizes: 1
- Installation: Undercounter
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Refrigerant Type: R-134A
- Energy Usage: 20.4 Kwh
- BTUs Per Hour: 2350
- Ambient Water Temperature Range: 50 - 113°F
- Operating Water Temperature Range: 50 - 86°F
- Water Pressure: 90 PSI
- Condensing Unit: Air Cooled
- Automatic Overflow Protection: Yes
- Ice Storage: Yes
- Storage Capacity: 30 pounds
- Removable Ice Bin: No
- Reversible Door: No
- Built-In Filtration System: No
- Power Cord Length: 84 inches
- Included Accessories: Washable air filter
- AlphaSan cleaning technology sanitizes key internal components
- Built-in filter is dishwasher safe to clean
- Casing made of high-quality stainless steel and ABS plastic
- Ice bin is insulated with eco-friendly foam to prevent melting
- Makes 60 points of ice per day, and holds 30 pounds in bin
- Uses R-134A refrigerant, a CFC-free, environmentally safe coolant
- Vey compact size helps preserve space