Q-Mark QCH1207 Electric Ceiling Heater
(click to enlarge)
- Features Automatic Shut Off for Overheat Prevention and Copper-Brazed Elements for Peak Performance
- Read More...
Bring warmth and comfort to basements, garages, bathrooms, small offices, and more with the Q-Mark QCH1207 electric ceiling heater! Automatic shut-off protects the unit from thermal overload for added safety.
The Q-Mark QCH1207 electric ceiling heater has a durable steel 2000 watt motor that's impedance protected for hours of high performance operation. Fully enclosed, the motor requires no routine maintenance for a hassle-free design.
Optimal warmth is delivered via steel-sheathed steel fin heating elements which have been copper-brazed to a low-watt density for optimal performance.
Two Mounting Options
The Q-Mark QCH1207 electric ceiling heater can be installed two ways: choose from surface mounting or recessed mounting for versatile options. An installation sleeve is required and sold separately.
Even Heat Distribution
Warmth is evenly distributed across a 200 square foot coverage zone thanks to a uniform grid that covers the entire intake area to ensure all outgoing air is equally heated.
- Model: QCH1207
- Product Type: Electric Ceiling Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.50" x W: 12.50" x H: 1.00"
- Product Weight: 11.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for providing heat in areas up to 200 square feet
- Warranty: 1 year on labor and parts, 5 years on heating elements
- Voltage: 277 volts
- Watts: 2000 watts
- Amps: 7.2 amps
- Coverage Area : 200 square feet
- Installation Type: Surface , Recessed
- Fan Delay Switch: Yes
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Heating Element Type : Steel sheathed, tubular heating
- Control Type : Remote wall thermostat (must be purchased separately)
- Thermostat Type: Single pole
- Safety Features: Automatic over-temperature shut off
- Automatic thermal overload protection for added safety
- Copper-brazed to a low-watt density for peak heating performance
- Desgined for years of trouble-free operation with no special maintenance
- Easy thermostat knob control for user-friendly operation
- Heats up to 200 square feet of space!
- Optional recessed or surface mounting