- Q & A
Heat areas up to 150 square feet instantly with the Q-Mark QCH1151! Designed for recessed installation, this electric ceiling heater is perfect for places where space may be limited, such as dens, bathrooms, basements, and even attics.
Fan Delay Switch
The Q-Mark QCH1151 features a fan delay switch that keeps the fan going even after the unit reaches the correct temperature and until the heating element is cool.
Baked Enamel Finish
The QCH1151 ceiling heater comes with a commercial grade steel plate finished in baked enamel for easy maintence and cleaning. Expect lasting durability for bigger bang for your buck!
Automatic Thermal Cutout
For extra safety, the Q-Mark heater automatically shuts off to prevent any damage to the motor and internal components that may be caused by overheating.
Lower Wattage Rating
The Q-Mark QCH1151 electric ceiling heater features a unique option that allows you to convert the heater's settings during cool days to save energy and money!
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: QCH1151
- UPC: 685360058764
- Product Type: Electric Ceiling Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.50" x W: 12.50" x H: 1.00"
- Product Weight: 11.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Navajo White
- Application: Ideal ceiling heater provides heat with its top quality nickel-chrome heating element
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 5120 BTUs
- Coverage Area : 150 square feet
- Wire Size: 12 AWG
- Installation Type: Surface , Recessed
- Fan Delay Switch: Yes
- Permanently Lubricated Motor: Yes
- Construction: Steel
- Heating Element Type : Nickel-chrome
- Control Type : Dial control
- Safety Features: Automatic over-temperature shut off
- Automatic reset high limit protection prevents damage from overheating
- Motor is permanently lubricated for easy maintenance
- Perfect for small areas where space is limited
- Provides instant heat with its top quality nickel-chrome heating element
- You can switch the unit to a lower wattage when the temperatures aren't as cold!
- Heats areas up to 150 square feet!