Quietaire QC36B1 36 Inch Belt Drive Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Q & A
The Quietaire QC36B1 has a 2,700 CFM rating that is perfect for cooling down larger industrial areas up to 2,500 square feet in size.
This belt drive portable swamp cooler is constructed of rotomolded, corrosion-free polyethelyne for years of worry-free use.
The QC36B1 comes with an air filter to eliminate airborne particles quickly.
The Quietaire QC36B1 36 inch belt drive portable evaporative cooler operates with saturated cooling pads to maximize cooling efficiency. As a result, the air cooler does not waste any water at all!
- Model: QC36B1
- Product Type: 36 Inch Belt Drive Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 32.50" x W: 61.50" x H: 63.00"
- Product Weight: 290.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Blue
- Application: Ideal for cooling factories, workshops, automotive repair shops, confined work spaces, and more
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1488 watts
- Amps: 12.4 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 66 dB
- Certifications: UL
- Coverage Area: 2500 square feet
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Air Flow: 9700 CFM
- Motor Type: High efficiency, totally enclosed, 1/2 HP
- Fan Diameter: 36 inches
- Cooling Pad Type: Cross corrugated angle fluted specially formulated cellulose material treated with a thermosetting resin
- Number of Speed Settings: 1
- Water Supply: Hose
- Casters: Yes
- One-Piece Housing: No
- Air is filtered to remove airborne particles
- Built with high quality materials and non-corrosive metal for long-lasting use
- Comes with 6" cooling pads that saturate quickly when turned on and dry even faster when shut off
- Galvanized steel bar at the base keeps the water reservoir in place
- Lowers the temperature up to 26° F below the surrounding temperature
- Operates at pennies per day