Quietaire QC18DVS 18 Inch Direct Drive Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Keeps Areas up to 900 Square Feet Cool and Comfortable and Features Maintenance-Free Water Pump
- Read More...
The Quietaire QC18DVS evaporative cooler comes with a convenient water filter that removes large particles from the system.
Drops Temperatures by 26° F
The QC18DVS air cooler can maximize cooling power and lower temperatures significantly with its highly efficient cooling pads.
No Sagging, Cracking, or Leaking
With a galvanized steel bar at the bottom of the unit, this 18" direct drive air cooler is able to hold its 60-gallon water weight without cracking or sagging.
The QC18DVS features a totally enclosed motor and sealed electrical wiring that makes the unit safe and water resistant.
Great for Industrial Areas
The Quietaire QC18DVS 18 inch direct drive portable evaporative cooler is perfect for cooling down industrial and commercial areas up to 900 square feet, including construction sites, garages, automotive workshops, and more!
- Model: QC18DVS
- Product Type: 18 Inch Direct Drive Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 24.00" x W: 27.00" x H: 36.00"
- Product Weight: 100.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Blue
- Application: Provides cooling for garages, construction sites, patios, factories, workshops, and other commercial sites
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 684 watts
- Amps: 5.7 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL , UL
- Coverage Area: 900 square feet
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Air Flow: 3000 CFM
- Motor Type: High-efficiency, totally enclosed, 1/4 HP
- Fan Diameter: 18 inches
- Cooling Pad Type: Cross corrugated angle fluted cellulose material treated with a thermosetting resin
- Water Tank Size: 60 gallons
- Number of Speed Settings: 2
- Water Supply: Hose , Water Tank
- Casters: Yes
- One-Piece Housing: No
- Can operate hose-free with the included 60 gallon water capacity
- Compact and easily portable to cool down hot areas up to 900 square feet
- Drops temperatures by as much as 26° F
- Features 3,000 CFM rating on high and 2,300 on low
- Pulls fewer amps through motor and water pump
- Maintenance free and easy to operate