Stonegate QC111-BL Scratch and Dent Electric Fireplace with Fan-Forced Heating
- Offers 1250 Watts of Heating and Realistic Flame Effect
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Looking for a source of supplemental heat? The Stonegate QC111-BL scratch and dent electric fireplace is perfect for heating small spaces quickly. This compact electric fireplace will meet your needs.
The Stonegate QC111-BL scratch and dent electric fireplace offers 1250 watts of heating to effectively warm a 100 sq. ft. area. This heater's guaranteed to keep you comfortable on cold days.
The Stonegate QC111-BL scratch and dent electric fireplace includes simple controls that are easy to use. Enjoy simplicity in its best form and benefit from the heat this heater produces.
Log and Flame Effect
The Stonegate QC111-BL scratch and dent electric fireplace includes a burning log and flame effect to effectively mimic a traditional fireplace. Sit back and enjoy the fireplace experience without emissions, soot, or ash.
The Stonegate QC111-BL scratch and dent electric fireplace is compact so it fits in small spaces easily. If space is limited, this heater's perfect. This heater's designed to heat individual rooms and spaces.
- Model: QC111-BL
- Product Type: Scratch and Dent Electric Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.52" x W: 10.00" x H: 22.99"
- Product Weight: 20.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Used to heat individual rooms and spaces
- Warranty: 90 day
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1250 watts
- Heating Capacity: 4250 BTUs
- Room Size: 100 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Electric Stove
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Number of Heat Settings: 1
- Remote Control: No
- Product Finish: Black
- Includes Firebox: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Requires Venting: Yes
- On/Off Heat: No
- Flame Intensity Control: No
- 1250 watts of heating warms up to 100 sq. ft.
- Easy to use controls for simplified use
- Fan-forced heating for even heat distribution
- Free standing design for versatile installation
- Glass door for optimal viewing
- Great source of supplemental heat