Stonegate QC-200910 Electric Fireplace with CSA Safety Approval
(click to enlarge)
- Features a Flame Intensity Control and an Adjustable Thermostat
- Read More...
Stands Against Wall
The Stonegate QC-200910 electric fireplace stands flush against walls, leaving room for pieces of furniture and other objects in the room it is warming.
Flame Intensity Control
The QC-200910 electric fireplace comes with a flame intensity control so you can customize how the flame effect looks.
This electric fireplace features an adjustable thermostat so you can control how much heat is released and maintain optimum comfort.
Safety Thermal Cut Off
To prevent overheating and keep you and your family safe, the QC-200910 includes safety thermal cutoff.
- Model: QC-200910
- Product Type: Electric Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.70" x W: 28.00" x H: 36.00"
- Product Weight: 57.80 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: To provide the warmth and ambiance of a standard fireplace without the mess
- Type: Fireplace , Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Watts: 1550 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Heating Capacity: 5115 BTUs
- Room Size: 150 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Mantel
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Mantel Width: 28 inches
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Number of Heat Settings: 2
- Remote Control: No
- Product Finish: Espresso , Oak
- Includes Firebox: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Requires Venting: No
- On/Off Heat: Yes
- Flame Intensity Control: Yes
- Can be purchased in either a golden oak paper veneer or a dark chocolate wood veneer, so it blends in with your home decor
- Comes with a flame intensity control so you can customize how the flame effect looks
- Features a metal insert and MDF surround
- Features an adjustable thermostat so you can control how much heat is released and maintain optimum comfort
- Provides all the warmth and ambiance of a standard fireplace without any of the mess
- Stands flush against walls, leaving room for pieces of furniture and other objects in the room it is warming
from Springfield, MO, USA