Manitowoc Q210 Series Under Counter Ice Cube Machine with 80 Lb. Storage Capacity
- Offers a Convenient Space-Saving Design and Produces up to 220 Lbs. of Ice Daily
- Read More...
Patented Ice Damper
The Manitowoc Q210 features a patented ice damper to offer a larger ice storage capacity. The ice maker stores up to 80 pounds of ice at one time.
The Q120 ice machine has an energy efficiency rating up to CEE Tier 2. An R-404A refrigerant also increases efficiency when making ice.
Ergonomic Bin Door
This ice maker from Manitowoc slides up and in, tucking into the machine for visibility and easy access to ice.
You can place the Q210 under counter ice maker virtually anywhere. The unit fights snugly into tight spaces, such as areas under counters.
- Model: Q210
- Product Type: Under Counter Ice Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 26.50" x W: 26.00" x H: 38.50"
- Product Weight: 159.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Silver
- Application: Restaurants, bars, and more
- Warranty: , 5 years parts and labor on evaporator, 5 years parts and 3 years labor on ice machine compressor, 3 year parts and labor on all other ice machine, dispenser and storage bin components
- Voltage: volts, 230 volts
- Amps: amps, 6.5 amps
- Frequency: Hz, 60 Hz
- Certifications: AHRI , CE , NSF , UL , UL , AHRI , CE , NSF
- Daily Ice Making Capacity: 220 pounds
- Ice Shape: Cubed
- Number of Ice Sizes: 1
- Installation: Undercounter
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Refrigerant Type: R-404A
- Energy Usage: 9.9 Kwh
- BTUs Per Hour: 3400
- Ambient Water Temperature Range: 40 - 110°F
- Operating Water Temperature Range: 45 - 90°F
- Water Pressure: 150 PSI
- Condensing Unit: Air Cooled
- Condenser Water Inlet In: Min 20 psi (137.9 kPA); Max 150 psi (1034.2 kPA)
- Display Type: LED
- Automatic Overflow Protection: Yes
- Ice Storage: Yes
- Storage Capacity: 80 pounds
- Removable Ice Bin: No
- Reversible Door: No
- Built-In Filtration System: No
- Power Cord Length: 84 inches
- Included Accessories: Comes in both water cooled or air cooled model
- Comes with a patented ice damper
- Produces as much as 220 pounds of ice per day
- Rated for energy and water use efficiency
- Relies on R-404A, a CFC-free refrigerant
- Sliding bin door provides visibility and easy access to ice
- Stores up to 80 pounds of ice at once