Manitowoc Q130 Series Under Counter Ice Cube Machine
- Q & A
The Manitowoc Q130 is extremely compact and ideal for on the spot installation in areas such as refreshment break areas, coffee shops or small bars.
Convenient Access to Ice
This ice machine has an ergonomically shaped angled bin door that provides visibility and easy access to ice.
Simple to Install
The Manitowoc Q130 ice maker has a flat right angle plug that makes it easy to install in tight spaces.
Available in 4 Different Models
The Q130 is available in 1 of 4 configurations - air cooled condenser with dice shaped cubes, water cooled condenser with half dice shaped cubes, water cooled with dice shaped cubes and air cooled with half dice shaped cubes.
- Model: Q130
- Product Type: Under Counter Ice Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 26.50" x W: 26.00" x H: 38.50"
- Product Weight: 153.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Silver
- Application: Restaurants, bars, and more
- Warranty: , 5 years parts and abor on evaporator, 5 years parts and 3 years labor on ice machine compressor, 3 year parts and labor on all other ice machine, dispenser and storage bin components
- Voltage: volts, 230 volts
- Amps: amps, 7 amps
- Frequency: Hz, 60 Hz
- Certifications: AHRI , CE , NSF , UL , UL , AHRI , CE , NSF
- Daily Ice Making Capacity: 135 pounds
- Ice Shape: Cubed
- Number of Ice Sizes: 1
- Installation: Undercounter
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Refrigerant Type: R-404A
- Energy Usage: 12.5 Kwh
- BTUs Per Hour: 2900
- Ambient Water Temperature Range: 40 - 110°F
- Operating Water Temperature Range: 45 - 90°F
- Water Pressure: 150 PSI
- Condensing Unit: Air Cooled
- Condenser Water Inlet In: (Water Cooled Models Only): Min 20 psi (137.9 kPA); Max 150 psi (1034.2 kPA)
- Display Type: LED
- Automatic Overflow Protection: Yes
- Ice Storage: Yes
- Storage Capacity: 80 pounds
- Removable Ice Bin: No
- Reversible Door: No
- Built-In Filtration System: No
- Power Cord Length: 84 inches
- Included Accessories: Comes in both air cooled and water cooled model
- Bin door slides up and out for easy access
- Easily installs in tight spaces
- Features patented cleaning and sanitizing technology
- Makes up to 135 pounds ice per day and stores up to 80 pounds of ice
- Uses CFC-free refrigerant