Amba Q-2054 Quadro 54 Inch Electric Towel Warmer
- Comes Complete with a Hard Wire Kit and Operates Silently
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The Amba Q-2054 Quadro 54 inch electric towel warmer has a built-in thermostat and internal thermal cutout. It cycles itself to an average temperature of 131-167 degrees F and switches itself on and off just like a hot water tank. The Q-2054 Quadro 54 inch electric towel warmer features a safety cutout switch that shuts the unit off if it overheats.
The Amba Q-2054 Quadro 54 inch electric towel warmer installs as you would install a wall light.
Provides Warmth and Dryness
The Q-2054 Quadro 54 inch electric towel warmer ensures the warmth and dryness of bathrobes and towels.
Prevents Mold and Mildew Growth
This electric towel warmer helps bathrooms stay warm, which prevents the growth of mold and mildew.
Not Limited to Use in the Bathroom
The Amba Q-2054 Quadro can be used in locations other than a bathroom, such as pools, saunas, spas, boats, mudrooms and kitchens.
- Model: Q-2054
- Product Type: Quadro 54 Inch Electric Towel Warmer
- Product Dimensions: L: 3.25" x W: 20.50" x H: 54.00"
- Product Weight: 60.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Ideal for keeping towels and bathrobes warm and dry
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 296 watts
- Amps: 2.6 amps
- Certifications: ETL
- Style: Built-in
- Usage: Pools , Saunas , Spas , Home bathrooms , Kitchens , Mudrooms , Boats
- Number of Towel Bars: 20
- Average Temperature Range: 131-167 ° F
- BTUs: 1010
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Installation Required: Yes
- Features luxury stainless steel construction and a dry heat element inside this newly patented Italian system
- Includes an internal thermal cutout device and a built-in thermostat for safety
- Operates without making noise and comes complete with a hardwire kit
- Provides warmth and dryness to bathrobes and towels
- The installation is so easy that it's very similar to installing a wall light
- Can be mounted upside down if necessary