Amba Q-2042 Quadro 42 Inch Electric Towel Warmer
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Amba Q-2042 Quadro 42 inch electric towel warmer automatically cuts off if the unit exceeds 242 degrees F as a safety precaution. It has no exposed elements and features a safe surface temperature. The Q-2042 Quadro 42 inch electric towel warmer also features a built-in thermostat and internal thermal cut-out for optimal energy consumption and safety.
The Amba Q-2042 Quadro 42 inch electric towel warmer features luxury quality stainless steel construction and all internal welding.
No Liquid Inside
The Q-2042 Quadro 42 inch electric towel warmer is heated by a dry element -- there's no liquid inside the rails.
Includes a Hard Wire Cover Kit
To make installation a snap, this electric towel warmer comes complete with a hard wire cover kit.
Silent and Lightweight
To ensure that it can be used almost anywhere, the Amba Q-2042 Quadro doesn't make any noises during operation and has a lightweight design.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: Q-2042
- Product Type: Quadro 42 Inch Electric Towel Warmer
- Product Dimensions: L: 3.25" x W: 20.50" x H: 42.00"
- Product Weight: 50.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Keeps towels and bathrobes warm and dry
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 232 watts
- Amps: 2 amps
- Certifications: ETL
- Style: Built-in
- Usage: Pools , Saunas , Spas , Home bathrooms , Kitchens , Mudrooms , Boats
- Number of Towel Bars: 16
- Average Temperature Range: 131-167 ° F ° F
- BTUs: 792
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Installation Required: Yes
- Installation Information: The rails should be installed by an electrician according to the local electrical code (which may be required to be GFCI)
- Control Type: Switch
- As a safety precaution, it automatically cuts off if the unit exceeds 242 degrees F
- Features a safe surface temperature and has no exposed elements
- Features a transparent rubber cover and light on the integrated wall switch
- For optimal energy consumption and safety, features a built-in thermostat and internal thermal cutout device
- Heats quickly and evenly and features a lightweight design
- The attractive design features all internal welding and luxury quality stainless steel construction