PurTest PURPG-20 UV Water Purifier
- Filter lasts up to 12 months
- Provides whole house disinfecting
- Removes micro-organisms
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Purify the water in your home with this whole house PurTest PURPG-20 UV water purifier! Control the presence of harmful contaminants from every faucet.
By harnessing the natural disinfecting powers of UV light, this water purifier does not make use of dangerous chemicals. Instead, it sterilizes your water without altering its taste or pH, and it treat hundreds of gallons as the lamp lasts for up to 12 months.
Featuring a maximum flow of 20 gallons per minute (GPM) at 30,000 uws/cm2, this water purification system will meet your needs. It not only kills bacteria, viruses, cysts and pathogens in your water supply, but it's economical as the lamp is only 39 watts.
Durable Design with Flow Diverter
This household must-have includes a durable, polished 304 stainless steel chamber that's easy to maintain and a flow diverter which helps maximize UV exposure and eliminate water hammering. The disinfecting chamber comes with a 10 year warranty to ensure product reliability.
This kit is compatible with all other in-home water purifying systems. If you have other water treatment systems such as filters, water conditioning, or even reverse osmosis in your home, this system works in conjunction with them for the best possible results.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: PURPG-20
- Product Type: UV Water Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 5.00" x W: 5.00" x H: 35.00"
- Product Weight: 18.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red/Silver
- Application: Destroys micro-organisms in water supplies
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty; 10 years on disinfection chamber
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 30 watts
- Amps: .25 amps
- Purification Technology: UV light
- Contaminants Removed/Reduced: Bacteria
- Maximum Flow: Gallons/Hour, 20 Gallons/Minute
- Filter Life: 9,000 hours
- Installation Location: Water Piping System (Whole House)
- Includes: LED indicator light alerts you to UV lamp replacement status
- Built-in flow control prevents water hammering and maximizes UV exposure
- Covered by a comprehensive 10-year warranty on the disinfection chamber
- Does not change the taste, odor, pH, or chemistry of water
- Environmentally-friendly and does not utilize chemicals
- Polished 304 stainless steel chamber is made to last
- UV is compatible with all other water treatment equipment