PurTest PURPG-12 Ultraviolet Water Purifier
- Economical to Use and Compatible with all Other Water Treatment Equipment Such as Reverse Osmosis and Filters
- Read More...
Water is such an important element because it's not only used for body
temperature regulation and waste removal, it also provides the means for
nutrients to travel to your organs. As such, drinking purified water should be
your priority. Thankfully, a UV water purifier from PurTest can help ensure
you're drinking nothing but clean, fresh water in every glass.
Water purification via ultraviolet light has been used in most water sterilization processes for years as a replacement for chlorination due to chlorine's toxic by-products. Therefore, with the PurTest PURPG-12 UV water purifier, it harnesses the natural power of UV light to eliminate harmful bacteria from your water supply. Offering a maximum flow of 12 GPM at 30,000 μws/cm2, the PURPG-12 is both powerful and economical. In fact, hundreds of gallons can be treated for each penny of operating costs. Moreover, the PurTest PURPG-12 ultraviolet water purifier does not change the taste of water, and the system is actually compatible with other water treatment equipment such as reverse osmosis, filtration, water conditioning, and softening.
Other advanced features of the PurTest PURPG-12 is the flow diverter which maximizes UV exposure and eliminates water hammering; UV lamp life expiration and lamp out alarms; internal resettable clock with battery backup; and even a comprehensive 10-year warranty on the disinfection chamber.
Start enjoying clean, chemical- and bacteria-free water today with the PurTest PURPG-12 UV water purifier.
- Model: PURPG-12
- Product Type: UV Water Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 3.50" x W: 3.50" x H: 32.00"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Red
- Application: Destroys micro-organisms in water supplies
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty; 10 years on disinfection chamber
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 30 watts
- Amps: .25 amps
- Purification Technology: UV light
- Contaminants Removed/Reduced: Bacteria
- Maximum Flow: Gallons/Hour, 12 Gallons/Minute
- Filter Life: 9,000 hours. Should be replaced annually to ensure continuous water treatment.
- Installation Location: Water Piping System (Whole House)
- Includes: LED indicator light alerts you to UV light status
- Compatible with all other types of water treatment equipment
- Costs pennies to operate
- Easy to maintain - periodically clean the sleeve and replace the lamp every year
- Flow diverter maximizes UV exposure and eliminates water hammering
- Provides maximum flow of 12 GPM
- Safely purifies water without utilizing any chemicals
- Treatment does not change the taste, pH, or chemical composition of water
Customers Also Viewed
from Doylestown , OH