La Pavoni PSW-16 Stradivari 16-Cup Manual Espresso Machine
(click to enlarge)
- Features Stainless Steel Construction and Real Rosewood Accents
- Read More...
Solid brass water boilers are triple-coated with nickel for excellent temperature management.
The La Pavoni PSW-16 Stradivari had heating elements crafted with stainless steel that create steam in 15 min.
Integrated steam wand is compatible with the Cappuccino Automatic attachment, which froths milk for creamy espresso beverages.
The handles and levers on the La Pavoni Stradivari espresso machine are made of genuine rosewood, which resist heat for easier handling. Natural wood juxtaposed with the chrome finish make the La Pavoni Stradivari a distinctive piece for any coffee connoisseur.
- Model: PSW-16
- Product Type: Stradivari 16-Cup Manual Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 7.00" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 16.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Chrome/Wood
- Application: Professionally extracting espresso within the home
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's warranty , 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 1000 watts, 1000 watts
- Certifications: ETL , ETL
- Commercial Use: No
- Boiler Construction: Brass
- Pressure Gauge: No
- Filter Basket Size: 12 ounces
- Thermostat: Yes
- Adjustable Pressurestat: Yes
- Finish: Chrome
- Frothing Attachment: Yes
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Boiler Capacity: 1.06 liters
- Direct Water Line: No
- Portafilter Type: 51 mm
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Removable Drip Tray: Yes
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- Complementary gift box and instructional video included
- Heating element made of stainless steel heats water in only 5 minutes
- Internal pressure gauge to maintain proper bar pressure
- Solid brass boilers are resistant to limescale mineral build-up
- Stunningly elegant design, inspired by the curved lines of the violin
- Sturdy and durable, for maximum stability when pulling espresso shots