- Q & A
The La Pavoni Stradivari espresso maker has a solid brass boiler plated with 3 layers of chrome-colored nickel, for excellent temperature regulation.
The integrated steam wand seamlessly works with the Cappuccino Automatic attachment. On the La Pavoni Stradivari espresso machine, frothing milk for cappuccinos, lattes, macchiatos, and other creamy espresso drinks is simple .
The La Pavoni PSC-16 Stradivari can pour one or two espresso shots at once since the brew group dispenser has two spouts.
Making espresso by hand is a gratifying experience, but takes practice. The La Pavoni PSC-16 Stradivari comes with a detailed demonstration video to aide in the process.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: PSC-16
- UPC: 725182200573
- Product Type: Stradivari 16-Cup Manual Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 7.00" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 16.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Chrome
- Application: Makes delicous homemade espresso
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 1000 watts, 1000 watts
- Certifications: ETL , ETL listed
- Commercial Use: No
- Boiler Construction: Nickel-plated, solid brass boilers
- Pressure Gauge: Yes
- Thermostat: Yes
- Adjustable Pressurestat: No
- Finish: Black and silver
- Frothing Attachment: Yes
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Boiler Capacity: 1.6 liters
- Direct Water Line: No
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Removable Drip Tray: No
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- Brass boilers are large enough to slow down limescale build-up
- Excellent present for any coffee lover, gift box included
- Heating elements made of stainless steel heat water within 5 minutes
- Includes demonstration video to show how to use espresso maker
- Integrated steam wand and Cappuccino Automatic attachment can be used to froth milk for lattes and cappuccinos
- Makes up to 16 espresso shots in a row
- Portafilter can be filled with loose coffee grounds or prepackaged coffee pods