Schaefer PROK142-2HV Pro-Kool 1 HP 42" Commerical Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Q & A
Think it's impossible to cool large work areas? Thing again, the Schaefer PROK142-2HV evaporative swamp cooler can cool an area by up to 20 degrees! It uses the natural process of evaporation to cool the air. So the Schaefer commercial swamp cooler has 10% the energy consumption of a similar capacity air conditioner and it's about 25% the price.
Specifically designed for commercial use, this cooler is made with strong polyethylene corrosion resistant housing so it can withstand the elements. Also, the cellulose evaporative pads are chemically treated to last longer.
The Schaefer PROK142-2HV industrial cooler comes with the option to fill the large 38 gallon water reservoir. However, if you'd prefer continuous use it can be connected to a standard 3/4" garden hose.
By using the natural process of evaporation to cool the air by up to 20 degrees, the unit requires less mechanical parts to operate. Since less energy is needed to operate these parts it will save you money on your electricity bill.
With the Schaefer commercial evaporative cooler you'll be covered by a two-year limited warranty. This is unlike other manufacturer's that will usually only offer a one-year warranty. So you know Schaefer is committed to giving you a quality product.
- Model: PROK142-2HV
- Product Type: 1 HP Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 54.00" x W: 34.50" x H: 74.00"
- Product Weight: 47.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Blows large volumes of cooled air, great for factories or work areas
- Warranty: Two-year limited warranty
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Amps: 14.4 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Air Flow: 14200 CFM
- Cooling Pad Type: Cellulose
- Cooling Pad Life: 2 seasons
- Water Tank Size: 38 gallons
- Number of Speed Settings: 2
- Water Supply: Hose , Water Tank
- Casters: Yes
- One-Piece Housing: Yes
- Cellulose pads are chemically treated to last a long time
- Corrosion resistant housing is made from heavy-duty polyethylene
- Large 38 gallon water reservoir or the option to connect to a garden hose for continuous use
- Less expensive than a similar capacity air conditioner, about 25% the price and 10% the energy consumption
- Made in the USA
- Maintenance free 2-speed motor can withstand factory conditions