Bio Flame Prive Bio-Ethanol Fireplace
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Please Note: This unit features an instant rebate that cannot be combined with any other offers or discount codes.
The Bio Flame Prive bio-ethanol fireplace is truly contemporary, combining all the positives of a modern design, convenient operation, simple installation, and green energy into a single unit! There is no permanent renovations, venting, or expensive connections required to install the unit - simply mount to the wall and enjoy!
The Bio Flame Prive bio-ethanol fireplace uses an ethanol bio fuel made from beetroot, sugar cane, and potatoes then refined with clean additives for a clean, renewable energy source.
Built to last, the Prive bio-ethanol fireplace is constructed from quality stainless steel so you enjoy years of reliable, stylish service!
Quickly and easily set up your new fireplace in under 30 minutes so you can enjoy the instant ambiance of a real fire right away! Nearly all of the unit comes fully assembled so there's very little hassle or stress!
With the Bio Flame Prive bio-ethanol fireplace you have a 13-inch burner using 3 stainless steel fuel cans to burn at 13,000 BTU's. Heat up to 600 square feet for up to 2 hours at a time.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: Prive
- Product Type: Bio-Ethanol Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.80" x W: 34.40" x H: 27.00"
- Product Weight: 46.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Indoor ambiance and heat
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Fuel Type: Gel
- Coverage Area: 600 square feet
- Heating Capacity: 13000 BTUs
- Room Size: 600 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Wall Mount
- Usage: Indoor
- Number of Fuel Cans Recommended for Use: 3
- Mantel Width: 34.4 inches
- Product Finish: Silver
- Product Construction: Stainless Steel
- Requires Venting: No
- Complete the installation process in under 30 minutes so you can start enjoying the ambiance right away
- Ethanol bio-fuel is derived from sugar cane, beetroot, and potatoes for a low impact fuel
- Simple installation requires no venting or renovations to your home so it's fast and easy to set-up!
- Since the bio-fuel is retailed internationally this keep competition up and your prices down!
- Special design uses bio fuel from renewable resources and creates no harmful by-products!
- The 13-inch burner produces 13,000 BTU of heat for up to 2 hours at a time