La Pavoni PPG-16 Professional 16-Cup Manual Espresso Machine with Gold Plated Stainless Steel Construction
- Features Authentic Rosewood Handles and Internal Pressure Gauge
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The La Pavoni PPG-16 is equipped to froth milk. It has a built-in steam wand which works with the Cappuccino Automatic attachment to instantly froth milk for lattes, cappuccinos, and other espresso drinks.
Manual Espresso Making
Extraction is entirely manual with the La Pavoni Professional, which means the user controls the process from start to finish.
The stainless steel heating elements can heat water within 5 minutes and produce steam within 15 minutes.
The solid brass boiler is coated three times in nickel to allow for excellent heat maintenance.
- Model: PPG-16
- Product Type: Professional 16-Cup Manual Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 7.00" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 16.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Gold Plated
- Application: Professional and superior espresso making within the home
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's warranty , 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 100 volts, 100 volts
- Watts: 1000 watts, 1000 watts
- Certifications: ETL , ETL
- Commercial Use: No
- Boiler Construction: Solid Brass
- Pressure Gauge: Yes
- Thermostat: Yes
- Adjustable Pressurestat: Yes
- Finish: Brass
- Frothing Attachment: Yes
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Boiler Capacity: 1.12 liters
- Direct Water Line: No
- Portafilter Type: 51 mm
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Removable Drip Tray: Yes
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- Froth milk using steam wand or Cappuccino Automatic frothing attachment
- Gorgeous, iconic design inspired by Italian aesthetics
- Instructional video and gift box included
- Internal pressure gauge and thermometer ensure proper settings for extraction
- Stainless steel heating element heat water within 5 min. and steam within 15 min.
- Largely constructed of stainless steel and cast brass