Oasis POVC2LRHK Aquabar II Ultra POU Hot & Cold Water Dispenser
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
In-Tank UV Light
The Oasis POVC2LRHK Aquabar II Ultra POU Hot and Cold water dispenser constantly sanitizes the water with an in-tank UV light.
The POVC2LRHK Aquabar II Ultra POU Hot and Cold water dispenser features in-cabinet leak detection with inlet water shut-off.
Hot Booster Function
This water dispenser heats water to an optimal temperature for tea with a Hot Booster function.
Front Access Door
The Oasis POVC2LRHK Aquabar II Ultra makes filter installation easy with a front access door.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: POVC2LRHK
- Product Type: Aquabar II Ultra POU Hot & Cold Water Dispenser
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.75" x W: 12.75" x H: 44.75"
- Product Weight: 60.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Gray
- Application: Ideal for dispensing and purifying hot and cold water in homes and offices
- Warranty: 3 years
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 678 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Type: Bottle-less/Point-of-Use Water Dispenser
- Water Temperature: Hot & Cold
- Compressor: Yes
- Thermoelectric: No
- Product Construction: ABS Plastic
- Finish: Black , Silver
- Hot Water Thermostat: Yes
- Cold Water Thermostat: Yes
- Faucet Type: Push buttons
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Drip Tray Type: Removable and dishwasher-safe
- Built-In Filtration System: Yes
- Filtration Type: UV filtration
- Safety Features: Auto Shut-Off
- Includes Bottle Cover: No
- A dishwasher safe drip receptor lifts right out for easy removal
- Has rear rollers and molded side handles that allow easy installation and movement
- Provides over 2 gallons of piping hot water per hour
- The hot water faucet has a safety button that protects small children from burning themselves
- The leak detector has an automatic water shut-off valve that shuts off water if a leak is detected
- Features a high intensity in-tank ultraviolet filtration system for added protection against water contaminants