Oasis POC2LRHK Aquabar II Deluxe POU Hot & Cold Water Dispenser with Shut-Off Valve
- Offers a 4 Gallon Stainless Steel Storage Reservoir and a Large Faucet Alcove
- Read More...
Cold Water Refrigeration Unit
The Oasis POC2LRHK Aquabar II Deluxe POU Hot and Cold water dispenser features a convection-cooled condenser, an internally spring-mounted hermetically sealed compressor and an automatic overload protector.
Agile Movement and Installation
The POC2LRHK Aquabar II Deluxe POU Hot and Cold water dispenser comes with molded side handles and rear rollers that allow agile movement and installation.
This water dispenser has a shut-off valve that prevents water from being wasted once the reservoir is full.
The Oasis POC2LRHK Aquabar II Deluxe features adjustable hot and cold water temperatures and an off position to save energy.
- Model: POC2LRHK
- Product Type: Aquabar II Deluxe POU Hot & Cold Water Dispenser
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.75" x W: 12.75" x H: 44.75"
- Product Weight: 60.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Gray/Black
- Application: Ideal for dispensing cold and hot water in homes and offices
- Warranty: 3 years
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 500 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Type: Bottle-less/Point-of-Use Water Dispenser
- Water Temperature: Hot & Cold
- Compressor: Yes
- Thermoelectric: No
- Product Construction: ABS Plastic
- Finish: Black , Silver
- Hot Water Thermostat: Yes
- Cold Water Thermostat: Yes
- Faucet Type: Push button
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Drip Tray Type: Removable, dishwasher safe
- Built-In Filtration System: No
- Safety Features: Child Resistant Hot Water Tap , Auto Shut-Off
- Includes Bottle Cover: No
- Comes with a 4 gallon, non-removable 300 series stainless steel tank
- Dispenses hot, cold and room temperature water with easy-to-use buttons on the front display panel
- Features a sleek, injection-molded ABS plastic top and front with removable side panels
- Holes are pre-drilled on the side of the cabinet for a cup dispenser
- Makes about 2 gallons of hot and cold water per hour
- The hot water safety faucet requires a 2-step action that's simple for adults but helps protect children against burns