TPI PM-18S Hand Carry Power Misting Fan
- Features a Tip Over Safety Switch to Prevent Unsafe Operation
- Read More...
The TPI PM-18S hand carry power misting fan features a 10 gallon water tank and a self-contained misting system. It sprays a light mist that helps you cool down, instead of simply blowing air around like standard fans. The PM-18S hand carry power misting fan is the perfect solution for excessively warm and humid environments.
Durable Fan Blades
The TPI PM-18S hand carry power misting fan features durable aluminum fan blades to ensure long-lasting operation.
Extra Long Power Cord and Safety Plug
The PM-18S hand carry power misting fan includes a GFCI plug for extra safety and an 18 foot long power cord that plugs into standard 120 volt outlets.
This hand carry power misting fan can be operated with the fan and mist or operated with the fan only. A toggle switch allows you to switch between the 2 settings.
The TPI PM-18S features a sleeve bearing, permanently lubricated, totally enclosed 1/8 horsepower, 1 phase motor with a permanent split capacitor.
- Model: PM-18S
- UPC: 686334855471
- Product Type: Hand Carry Power Misting Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.00" x W: 20.00" x H: 24.00"
- Product Weight: 30.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Multi
- Application: Provides a gentle mist to alleviate excessive warmth and humidity
- Type: Portable Misting Fan , Misting Fan
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Max Air Flow: 5750 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 18 inches
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 2.2 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: OSHA
- Product Construction: Steel , Metal
- Motor Type: Single-phase, totally enclosed, and permanently lubricated
- Water Tank Size: 10 gallon
- Adjustable Height: No
- Can be operated with the fan only or the fan and misting system
- No refills are needed for an extended amount of time with a 10 gallon water tank
- Plugs into standard 120 volt outlets with an 18 foot long power cord
- Prevents premature damages and ensures long-lasting performance with aluminum fan blades
- Prevents water from infiltrating the motor with a self contained misting system and completely enclosed motor
- To avoid overheating and reduce wear, the 1/8 horsepower motor is permanently lubricated