TPI PM-18C 18 Inch Power Misting Fan and Cart
- Features Front and Rear Spiral Wire Guards to Prevent User Injuries and Fan Damage
- Read More...
When the air is warm and humid, there's no better solution than the TPI PM-18C 18 inch power misting fan and cart. Instead of blowing the air around, misting fans spray a light mist that helps you cool down. The PM-18C 18 inch power misting fan and cart features a self-contained misting system that pumps water from a 10 gallon tank.
1/8 Horsepower Motor
The TPI PM-18C 18 inch power misting fan features a 1/8 horsepower, 1 phase motor that is sleeve bearing, permanently lubricated, totally enclosed and has a permanent split capacitor.
The PM-18C 18 inch power misting fan comes with a toggle switch that allows you to switch from fan only operation to fan and mist operation.
18 Foot Long Power Cord with GFCI plug
This power misting fan and cart includes an 18 foot long power cord that plugs into standard 120 volt outlets and has a GFCI plug for extra safety.
18 Inch Aluminum Blades
The TPI PM-18C features durable 18 inch fan blades that are constructed of aluminum.
- Model: PM-18C
- UPC: 686334855495
- Product Type: 18 Inch Power Misting Fan and Cart
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.00" x W: 20.00" x H: 24.00"
- Product Weight: 38.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Multi
- Application: Provides a gentle mist to alleviate excessive warmth and humidity
- Type: Pedestal with Cart , Misting
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Air Flow: 5750 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 18 inches
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 2.2 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: OSHA
- Product Construction: Steel
- Motor Type: 1/8 HP, 1 phase, sleeve bearing, permanently lubricated, totally enclosed, permanent split capacitor
- Water Tank Size: 10 gallon
- Adjustable Height: No
- Comes with an 18 foot long power cord that plugs into standard 120 volt outlets
- Features a 10 gallon tank that allows the misting fan to operate for an extended amount of time without needing a refill
- Includes a self contained misting system and totally enclosed motor to prevent water from infiltrating the motor
- The 1/8 horsepower motor is permanently lubricated to avoid overheating and reduce wear
- The fan blades are made of aluminum to prevent premature damage and ensure a long-lasting performance
- The misting fan has a fan only setting and a fan and mist setting