Dri-Eaz PHD-200 Commercial 80 Pint Dehumidifier
- 20-foot drain hose
- Equipped with a high airflow (HAF) filter
- Removes 75 pints of damaging moisture per day
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Ideal for a variety of wet applications, the Dri-Eaz PHD-200 commercial 80 pint dehumidifier offers powerful dehumidification for commercial areas.
Superior Moisture Removal
This dehumidifier removes up to 75 pints of damaging moisture per day in AHAM conditions, 80 degrees F, 60% relative humidity, and approximately 134 pints per day in nearly saturated conditions.
With larger capacity for moisture removal in a smaller size with extremely rugged housing, this unit is practical for frequent transport. Plus, it's proudly made in the USA with quality components and construction that ensure years of reliable use.
Compact and ideal for crawl spaces, basements, attics, marine environments, water damage restoration structural drying, this unit is perfect for commercial wear and tear. Recessed handles simplify positioning in hard-to-reach areas while recessed feet allow you to stack up to 3 units securely.
Featuring 2 operating modes, this unit is powerful and effective. Humidistat mode maximizes moisture removal efficiency by maintaining a preset humidity level in your workspace. Continuous mode reduces the humidity in your space fast with no downtime.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: PHD-200
- UPC: 847136000777
- Product Type: Commercial 75 Pint Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 21.50" x W: 12.50" x H: 17.60"
- Product Weight: 65.00 lbs.
- Application: Removes moisture from commercial areas
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor; 6 years sealed system parts
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Amps: 6.2 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Dehumidification Capacity: 75 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Refrigerant Type: R-410A
- Operating Temperature: 45-100F
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Drainage Options: Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: No
- Control Type: Electronic
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Wall Mountable: No
- Energy Star qualified for efficient, money-saving operation
- Features 2 operating modes: humidistat and continuous operation
- Humidistat mode maximizes moisture removal efficiency
- Loss of power protection - automatically resumes operation when power returns
- Onboard self-diagnostic system runs each time the dehumidifier is powered on
- Operates in temperatures as low as 33 degrees F